Company History and Overview
Mackinaw Administrators was founded as a Third-Party Administrator for self-insured Workers' Compensation programs.
We have evolved into a diverse firm providing insurance & risk management programs and other related services tailored to a client's specific needs.
Some of the products and services Mackinaw Administrators provides are:
- First dollar insurance programs through a network of Independent Agents.
- Large deductible and retention programs for the client who wants to retain some risk.
- Self-insured programs for the client with a larger appetite for risk.
- Proactive loss control services with an emphasis on detecting hazards and helping reduce frequency of claims.
- Independent claims audits.
- Experience modification audits.
- Expert Witness analysis.
- Healthcare Professional Liability Claim Administration.
- Surplus Lines Wholesale Brokerage.
- Risk Management Consulting.
Mackinaw Administrators was founded on the belief that the quality of service has a direct relationship to the integrity, competency, and work ethic of the associates we employ. Our staff has significant experience in claims adjusting, underwriting, program design and loss control. Our associates understand their relationship to our clients and are empowered to work for them.
Comments from our clients
"Our Workers' Compensation plan is being proactively managed since Mackinaw Administrators took over. We have saved several thousand dollars because of Mackinaw Administrators attention to detail."
"We are sold on the trend to outsourcing to smaller firms like Mackinaw Administrators. They listen to our needs and are much more flexible than the large TPA we were with. We'd recommend them to anyone seeking to have a real, meaningful say in how your Workers' Compensation program is managed. It's your money."
"We appreciate Mackinaw Administrators working knowledge of Workers' Compensation law, timely answers to our questions/concerns, problem solving capabilities and above all -- honesty."