Mackinaw Administrators is a service-driven, fee based firm offering superior solutions to your company's insurance needs. We provide an efficiently managed plan and function as team leaders overseeing insurance plan services for a wide variety of employers and insurance companies. We have the experience to handle any size or type of client and the ability to customize a program to fit any client’s specific needs.
- Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP Reporting with Gould & Lamb
- Medical Management-we can work with a client’s existing vendors or use one of our partners
- Programs available for pharmacy, medical supplies and equipment, diagnostic imaging and electrodiagnostic services savings.
- Bill Processing
- All bills are adjusted through use of a state fee schedule if applicable
- Bills are also adjusted through the use of a PPO Network
- Litigation Management
- Cases are assigned to an attorney chosen by the client. Adjusters can also recommend an attorney
- Adjuster attends mediation hearings
- Adjuster is gatekeeper of expense dollars-we schedule IMEs and obtain employment and wage records to lower attorney fees
- Annual State filings
- Live Access to Data and Reports
- Clients have the ability to view their data live. See up to the minute changes to claim notes, reserves and other financial information.
- We offer custom built reports that our clients can run anytime. Examples include: lossruns, summary by year, body part, cause of loss and check register.
The Mackinaw Advantage:
- A dedicated team consisting of a director, a supervisor and a claims specialist services each client.
- All of our claims adjusters are licensed by the state.
- Workers' Compensation Specialists handle no more than 150 indemnity claims to allow us to spend more time working on your claims. The industry average is well over 200 open claims per adjuster.
- Within 24 hours of receiving First Report of Injury, initial contact is made with the injured employee, the treating physician, and the employer.
- Our adjusters and assistants attend mediation hearings, which reduces your costs of attorney expenses.
- We also attend regular meetings with our clients to discuss issues or to complete an onsite investigation.
- Our claims personnel have extensive experience adjusting self-insured claims. We are not an insurance company or a subsidiary of an insurance company. We work for you.
- Our SSAE 16 audits demonstrate the high level of our internal controls-our client's external auditors can use our SSAE 16 reports when developing their audit programs to reduce testing time and save auditing fees.
Multi-Line Adjusting Including:
- Healthcare Professional Liability
- Workers' Compensation
Self-Insured Client Industries:
- Grocery Chains
- Manufacturing companies
- Nursing Homes
- Physician Groups